Shawnessy Registry

If you have moved within the Province of Alberta, you are required to notify Alberta Registries not more than 14 days after you have changed address. To change your address you must come into the office, request for an address changed. We will update your file with the new address and any other updates as required. There is a fee associated with this change. We will take your licence and issue a temporary licence while the permanent one gets mailed to your new address. Please note, Government mail does not get forwarded.